Monday, 17 April 2017

I speak for myself


I stand at the banks,
oh yes, at the banks i stand,
looking at the flowing waters.
I wonder,alas, what a great miracle,
oh ,how i wish life was this smooth!

No one speaks for the waters,
but they flow still everlastingly,
iam happy i own my own life,
But,what benefit will life give,
if someone else controls it?

I look back at those days,
When i thought you were meant,
Not really meant, but i guess minted,
To be the perfect one i long longed for,
I hold close to heart those days,
oh yes, those long long gone days,
when i thought i  were close to your heart,
I hold no grudge against them,
Neither do i hold against you
but i hold against the person in you
oh my heavenly sent dream
isnt it too soon to change?

Now when the rains have subsided.
When the overflown are the banks
on which my destiny was once rooted
when they have just hearkened to me
you strike like thunderstorm
arent you ashamed of yourself
just when i have gathered my remains
and once again mould myself
is when,i mean,you feel am worth?
Oh no! No i say!
I will not fall into your trap

My clock tickles,its late
or even worst later forever
i have found solid ground
oh yes the biblical said rock
to which i built my destiny

Am happy  am free,free
free to define my destiny
never will you get the key
but i wonder if you will change the lock
i dont think i owe you any sorry
because you were a bastard enough
i mean enough,to wretch my heart
you deserve no goodbyes
atleast am humane enough to utter
goodbye,goodbye onward i go,
forward i march
out to conquer

Am thankful you came to my live
i wouldnt have learnt so much
atleast you taught my eyes
to keep back tears
unknowingly you helped me
now am not tearblinded
now i can look at the suns rays!

No comments:

Post a Comment